How about this one?

nontypical

Long Time Member
Saw him in the winter of '20-'21 for the first time. Way cool buck. 190? First 3 pics are from 2 winters ago. Next series are from last winter. Didn't see him this winter.

IMG_6998 copy.jpg

IMG_7009 copy.jpg

IMG_7015 copy.jpg

IMG_0053 copy.jpg

IMG_0057 copy.jpg

IMG_0059 copy.jpg

IMG_0064 copy.jpg

I’m right there with Founder on this one, I might give him 18” or 19” on his I S depending on where he resides, mid to upper 70’s I’m thinking. I do believe the first buck, in your mitts, is going to bring some Wow! I’d like to see Founders breakdown on the first buck.

I’m right there with Founder on this one, I might give him 18” or 19” on his I S depending on where he resides, mid to upper 70’s I’m thinking. I do believe the first buck, in your mitts, is going to bring some Wow! I’d like to see Founders breakdown on the first buck.
All the same buck.

I’d say a little shy of 180” but Heavy dark horns and a double throat patch, what’s not to like?

Not 190 but still a beautiful buck. Maybe not shooting the first day, but I might regret it later in the hunt.

It's clear (to everyone on here) that he's not 190.
Years ago, I almost shot one identical to him that was later taken by another hunter. He later texted me a score of 179.

I guess I will be the odd man out, I got him closer to 190 then 180. That is going off of his last years pictures. Don't see how you guys are getting 170's. Lol

That's about as pretty a typical you will get.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom