How are the Evanston deer fairing???

dvolmer

I hunt on a buddies ranch just outside of Evanston. Has the snow levels killed a lot of animals in that area?? I have read the Green-River regional report but it doesn't mention to much about and around the Evanston area.

The deer there never really recovered from the 2010 winter. And then they got hit bad a couple years ago again. The snow is stupid deep this year with lots of reports of deer and elk dead in the area.

good luck if you hunt it. Beats being at work.

It's not good. Like SS said in all honesty that area never recovered, then the 2016 winter really hurt it and now this winter it won't be good.

Snow depth & water equivalent at historic highs all winter...now setting records...
burts miller ranch-ut-wteq-por.png

Honestly I would like the see the regular season shut down around Evanston. Have a special permit good for Nov 15th to the 30th. Shoot some of those Utah bucks that winter in WY competing with WY resident deer. Stop the Utah invasion on all fronts!

Honestly I would like the see the regular season shut down around Evanston. Have a special permit good for Nov 15th to the 30th. Shoot some of those Utah bucks that winter in WY competing with WY resident deer. Stop the Utah invasion on all fronts!

Your welcome for raising your deer and elk

So what about the deer heard by Baggs. Is that a disaster too?
Thanks
I have a couple buddies there and one being a guide. Not good at all. He’s trying to tell fish and game last year to shut it down but to no avail. The deer and Lopes dropping like flies. Sad

i bet you're loving all the road kill this year? all that road side loving you do.. sicko...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom