How big…still alive?

Sherlock

Can’t say where exactly…my daughter might draw the tag next year, but my brother and his son videotaped this bull while late rifle hunting in AZ this year. Surprised it seemingly wasn’t broken at all. They and another group went after it but just couldn’t close the deal. Any ideas on score? Does anyone recognize it or harvested it?

Last edited:
very nice bull and definitely has the look. I would guess him in the 355-365 range with the solid tine length and decent mass. His main beams seem a little compact, but would be tough to pass that bull.

340" all day. I think he might hit 350. I have found that I tend to over score though when I can't see the entire bull's body and am only getting brief glimpses walking through the brush. Nice bull. Let us know next year after your goats pack him out :)

He will be big enough next year, that I wouldn’t post a video of him this year.
JS.
He could definitely be a stud. 370 type bull next year. He has that look.

The bodies on some Arizona elk can surprise you and throw you off in field judging.
Solid bull 350ish
Good moisture year and he will be a slammer??

One good year of growth could put on 30-50 of antler maybe more. Inside set around 320. Same bull.

0423210209.jpg

He will be 370 next year. Just has that look. Watch the mass. If it kicks up even slightly.
Giant!!

If point mass gets bigger.., points look shorter. Just a thought and observation on bulls in the past.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom