How big?

Hike4Elk

I’ve always wondered what this bull scored.. we saw him 80 yards off the road the second day of the hunt.. too bad we pulled the trigger on a 5 point the night before ? I realize the pictures are probably the worst quality MM has ever seen but it’s all I’ve got. Will try to post the video as well. Thinking he’s in the 360-370 range?

62D6E70A-3468-44CF-8ACB-0151934276EE.png

0D08ACC5-62FC-4C4E-8BBB-6FA00525F275.png

6B66A0BB-E839-4EE1-B68E-36815F32C56F.png

Great bull. I’m thinking he’d go all of 370. Someone was probably a little sick over shooting the five, then seeing this guy 80 yards off the road. Ain’t that how it goes?

Great bull. I’m thinking he’d go all of 370. Someone was probably a little sick over shooting the five, then seeing this guy 80 yards off the road. Ain’t that how it goes?
Yes thats exactly what happened! My dad pulled a Utah LE tag with 2 points back in '05, got trigger happy opening day.. went on a hike the night after we packed him out before heading home and saw this giant right off the road. We were pretty sick about it, considering it was a 4 mile straight up the mountain pack out the day before!

I'd say your first guess is really close. I would call him 365. I have a bull that's in the upper 370's at home that is made like him, but longer 5ths. He's a big-time shooter almost anywhere.

Yep. Know how you feel! Pulled the trigger on a last 5 minute General WY muley one year, probably 140'ish. As he fell, a nice one came out of the gully. Easily a 170...I mean 200! :D :D

Researcher said to forget it. Well, from experience, not gonna happen!

But hey, you had a good hunt. Congrats!

Dang. Just watched the video! You had enough time to eat lunch! He musta known you didn't have a tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom