HOW BOUT IT 440???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Obamacare racks up a Grand Tally of 6 people on day one!

Day 2,a Grand Total of 248 signed up!

WAFJ!!!

If this Ain't the people of the U.S.A. telling Our Government to get ####ed I ain't never seen it!

At this rate 440?

How long did you say it'll take everybody to sign up for this "SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT" BS?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Stay tuned Bess. You will get either a spin, a fart in the wind, or a outright lie from Dude the master of the hot wind and flatutence.

RELH

What the matter you tried to sign up and couldn't get your subsidy? oh that's right you bluehairs get free public health care anyway so you're against younger people horning in on your gig.

If Obamacare is a mistake why are you so upset people can't sign up? I don't really give a chit either way but you FOX junkies seem pretty worried.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hey 440!

We don't get all that FREE SSHHITT you & your Illegals Qualify for!!

We gotta 'BUY' Our own because some JACK-ASS named Obama is stuffing it down Our Throats!

Comprehendo?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

WTF ? you have another stroke?

The government should stay out of healthcare and your medicare is what you really mean to say.

Stay thirsty my friends

"What the matter you tried to sign up and couldn't get your subsidy? "

440's just jealous subsidies aren't just for farmers anymore.... Terry

I do not think any farm bill has passed yet to allow Dude to get any subsidies. Maybe that has him ticked off. Him and Piper both get cut on their welfare relief.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-13 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]
I got my DCP last month, and it looks like maybe again for 2014.

I thank your republican heroes for it, the dems were ready to sell the farmers out this year but oh no the republicans just had to cut the food stamps even more, so they rolled on with the old farm bill . well played conservatards, what's that they say? a lot of nothing is better than quite a bit of something.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom