HOW BOUT IT Tikka???

Flipped mine coming home from elk hunting 2 years ago. Broke my sternum, it sucked rolling it back upright, could feel the two halves of the chest moving around when I rolled it back upright.

It amazes me how we survived the 3 wheelers. 3 wheelers were popular a bit before my time but I remember as a kid riding them........

Last fall in the Big Horns my son and I were on one atv while my brother was following on a mountain road. We were going maybe 20 when I noticed a bull standing right below the road at maybe 10 yards, I hit the brakes and pointed at the bull at the same time which my son had also spotted. My brother drove up and said you don't realize how lucky you are. While we were trying to stop and looking at the bull another bull had literally jumped at full speed from the upper side of the road within a few feet in front of our atv and over the bank. Something tells me that would have hurt. Ever heard of anyone getting hit by a elk on a atv?
nfh I had one of those 3 wheelers and dam near killed myself more than once. Did not help it was during my partying days.

Bess, sorry I just read this post... yes people are getting wound tighter than an 8 day clock around here...

As far as hearing about, just this KSL article ... I did have a friend and his boys go out there, they said it was busier than they’ve ever seen...

Personally I can’t stand the place, it’s a death trap...

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom