HOW BOUT THEM BUNDY'S???

This article was meant for 1 thing. Get the dumpster fire going again! I don't follow the Bundy's, but I do know one major issue the enivro's and KSL leave out of the equation. The Bundy's aren't delinquent with their grazing fees. When the BLM designated that land a desert tortoise preserve, the BLM refused the Bundy's payments. They weren't going to let the BLM close the land off. I may not agree with everything they do and how they did it. But I applaud them for sticking it to Harry Reid and his FED cronies.

This article was meant for 1 thing. Get the dumpster fire going again! I don't follow the Bundy's, but I do know one major issue the enivro's and KSL leave out of the equation. The Bundy's aren't delinquent with their grazing fees. When the BLM designated that land a desert tortoise preserve, the BLM refused the Bundy's payments. They weren't going to let the BLM close the land off. I may not agree with everything they do and how they did it. But I applaud them for sticking it to Harry Reid and his FED cronies.

Funny.

Their claim was that they didn't have to pay because their "rights" were granted before the BLM if I remember correctly.

They don't "stick" to anything, they get idiots to go to prison and get shot.

Ammon is on the run yet again.

I Still Wanna Know Why They Didn't Do Anything To The Bundy At The Illegal ATV Ride At Recapture?

They Singled 5-6 Others Out & Phil Lyman Spent A Night Or Two In The Can!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom