How 'bout them cowgirls?

feddoc

Long Time Member
County fair season is coming up...yeeeeehawww

urban.jpg

Gotta love George Strait. He has around 55 #1 hits. That girl back ground singer must be one of the best ever as she appears with Allan Jackson, Toby Keith and George among others Thanks for sharing.

I saw George at Cheyenne Frontier Days about 15 years ago standing in the rain and mud and horseshit. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

George Strait is who every other country singer wishes they could be.
Man I remember Cheyenne Frontier days in the late 70's it was out of control. Best party week I've ever been to. Cowgirls in tight fitten Lee jeans and big b---bs all over the place. That was before they made it illegal to drink in public.......

Doesn't get much better then George Strait and cowgirls. Sure brings back good memories from my younger years!!!

I went to a concert in Big Mac (McNichols Arena) in Denver in 1988 or so.

Opening act was a local band, followed by Southern Comfort, followed by Ricky Skaggs and closed with George Strait.

Right after Southern Comfort started, we (6 of us) noticed that several seats in a row about 5 rows back from center stage were not occupied. We took a chance and went to those seats.

I got to see grown women toss their bras at George Strait. Ricky Skags was pretty good too. Southern Comfort was more of a rowdy county fair type band...which is what I was used to.

George Strait played for a couple hours; well worth the price of admission.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom