How 'bout those Broncos!!

What makes it even better is that the Colts lost so the Bronco's get homefield next week.

As far as Jake goes, it happens all the time. AZ is like the AAA farm league for the NFL. Guys play here and do OK and then get traded and become probowlers.

ditto on the bronco's and the seahawks..

denver will take the steelers...

seahawks will take the panthers...

the step-son is going to be crying when his steelers get stompt..

Nate

Always believed Jake the Snake was the real deal. Unfortunately he did not have much help or an offensive line with the Az Cardinals so he started developing bad habits(interceptions) in trying to win the games by hiimself. Look at what happened to Bret Farve this year(high interceptions)when he tried to do it all himself. I think David Carr is good too but he is starting to develope bad habits with no help or offensive line with the Texans. Anyway I wish Jake and the Broncos the best!

No ones listened to me much this year anyhow......
Colts were never gonna go perfect, or win the Afc.....and Denver was going to win it all from the get go..... but no one listening, .....11:1 odds... 3 bills go figure ,...maybe buy a boat.
rack

Sure we were Rack. I was just thinking about where we could test out your boat. Maybe we could take some kids fishing!!
Rut

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom