How creative are you???

GoatT

What are your most creative uses of TP in the field when you have left the good stuff back at camp? I have used everything from leaves to my tighty whities to socks, etc. How about you? Let's hear 'em guys.

Nothing to out of the normal.
what ever is around,, leaves,sticks.
Late season a snowball works the best. Only cold for a min

I take it that you found your wool stalking socks from last year? Sorry GoaT, but that is all I could find in your pack.

RERUN!............We just had this discourse a few months back.

The consensus was, that you should have some in every bag, pack, vest or coat, that you may or may not, leave camp with.

"The job's not finished 'till the paperworks'done"

I saw the other thread as well Nickman, I just couldn't resist messing with the GoaT.

My goodness, are we THIS board??
Isn't there some scouting to do??
Grab your roll of TP and get out there!!!
Rofl

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

>What are your most creative uses
>of TP in the field
>when you have left the
>good stuff back at camp?
>I have used everything from
>leaves to my tighty whities
>to socks, etc. How
>about you? Let's hear 'em
>guys.

Just make sure they are your hunting partners socks.

Business cards will work if you have no TP. When I was young we went on a Scout backpack trip into the Uinta's. One of my friends Dad forgot TP so he used dollar bills and then just left them under a rock. We always wondered if someone ever picked them up later.

Mark

There is one thing every young hunter should learn, if you ever find a free sock in the forest,,,,it isn't a free sock.....

Don't die dreaming
DIE TRYING!

Geeeez, i don't know what would be worse, AWLB's natural animalistic approach, or lowcoutry's dragging my tail in the dirt like a poodle on the carpet........

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slam.........I guess it would be OK.....if you had real carpet!

White shag would do nicely. You could slide a bit, then take a look to see if you need to slide a bit more!

Kinda like why there are 2 corncobs in the outhouse in Texas.

Use the brown one first, then use the white one to see if you need to use the brown one again.........

Growing up my buddy was forced to use his cheap cotton gloves. Worked great until his mom found them the next day while pushing cows and brought him back his gloves that he had lost. she had no idea!!

pine cones, some type of lime green velvety soft plant, some type of green non-velvety plant, sticks, socks, pants pockets, rocks, sage brush, bark, pine bows, my tag...j\k..

what can I say I forgot my mountain man money a few times in the past...you'd think I'd learn by now

obama-joker-poster-mod.jpg

I use cheap cotton gloves too. I get them by the dozen, always have extras around and some in my day bag. That's if i run out of folded and plastic bagged paper towels, 1st choice, leaves and sticks are WAY down the list! :)

Joey

Ok how about this. Why is it you can never get one of those one wipe wonders that come every so often when you have the facilities of home. I mean c'mon it seems like everytime you're in the woods even if you do have an ample supply of paper it is like trying to wipe peanut butter out of shag carpet. It just ain't gonna happen.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>Ok how about this. Why
>is it you can never
>get one of those one
>wipe wonders that come every
>so often when you have
>the facilities of home.
>I mean c'mon it seems
>like everytime you're in the
>woods even if you do
>have an ample supply of
>paper it is like trying
>to wipe peanut butter out
>of shag carpet. It
>just ain't gonna happen.

LMAO, Exactly, it always works out that way!

I wonder if we should consider laser hair removal?? :eek:

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Hahaha...'Oats N Honey'....love the nickname wallhanger...

wouldn't a granola bar wrapper be a little too slick to do the job properly?...not enough friction I would think

obama-joker-poster-mod.jpg

I'm like most others on here using anything "Green" to get the job done if needed, but I wondered (while in this predicament last year)..... Have any of you used some "Natural" TP that gave you a bad rash or made you bust out in hives or something??? What a way to ruin a good hunt..LoL!

~ERock

Whatcha do is find a good sized green leaf poke a hole in the middle with your finger, use your finger, then squeegy it off by wrapping the leaf around your finger and pullin it off!!!

When in the marines on a 4 day weekend my friend called asked if we had any tp in our room, i said no he said thanks think we were the only ones in the barricks. I asked what he ended up using i have used shirts, receipts socks list goes on and on...he had to use dryer sheets i laugh every time i think about it....On to the butt waxing my brothers friends little brother waxes his butt i thought he was always a lil funny, but he ended up meeting his wife she was the one that he went to get it waxed...proves you never know where your gonna meet that special one at ha ha...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

i cant believe elkaholic said he wipes his ass with sticks. kinda brutal dont you think?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom