How do I...?

tworivers

Hey question here... If i apply points only for bonus points... for deer How do I apply for general region? I have a preference point and was looking at northern region general. Do I put it as one of my choices second, third ect??

Those are 2 separate draws. One is LE and one is general, so just apply for points in the LE draw and wherever you want to hunt in the general draw.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-09 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]Do you know where you want to hunt in Northern? The reason I ask is that it can be a diffucult hunt and you can usually buy Northern tags after the draw. There is a lot of private land within the region. With your point you might want to try a little futher south if you don't all ready have a place in mind for the Northern region.

Yes, I used to live in Logan, I am pondering southern region I have family down there, but I am coming from Idaho so northern was close. I will get it figured out. Thanks again!

> The reason I ask is that it can be a diffucult
> hunt and you can usually buy Northern tags after the draw.

The days of buying northern tags after the draw are over. This year they sold out in less than 2 days after over the counter sales started. A lot of folks didn't get tags at all and I guarantee that they will not make that mistake next year. Of course with how terrible the northern region is right now, maybe lots of folks will bail for other regions.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom