How drunk do you have to be???

I hate it when people plant trees in the middle of the road! :D

We don't have that much trouble here with 8' diameter Redwood trees. They tend to not move.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16 AT 03:13PM (MST)[p] As You Already know Roy!

We've seen this as Standard Practice in the Basin many times!

HELL SAKES!

I've Even Heard of JENNY Pulling off a Few Stunts!:D

They Shot Him in the Back!

3526lavoyfinicum.jpg

[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I Don't get No Peace!"
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-16 AT 09:08AM (MST)[p]Well, Jenn did have a couple of incidents to report for sure - once where she was driving way before she was 16 and got hit by an old lady in our ward and then pulled the old switcheroo and told the officers that big brother was driving instead of sitting in the passenger seat, and then the time she knocked the carport off one of its beams and had to call ol' Uncle Chuck to bring a forklift down and lift it back up on the beam before Dad found out - but none of those were ever done under the influence! Even in college she made sure she had a designated big brother to come pick her up.

But yes - I do know a few folks who have done similar things, maybe not drive off with a tree standing straight up in their grill, but some pretty crazy things nonetheless!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16
>AT 03:13?PM (MST)

>
> As You Already know Roy!
>
>
>We've seen this as Standard Practice
>in the Basin many times!
>
>
>HELL SAKES!
>
>I've Even Heard of JENNY Pulling
>off a Few Stunts!:D
>
>
>
>They Shot Him in the Back!
>
>
>
3526lavoyfinicum.jpg

>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I
>Don't get No Peace!"
>[/font]
>
>

Shouldn't have sat in front of pee wee Herman if he was concerned about getting shot in the back.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom