How Dumb Can You Be.

cannonball

Very Active Member
This one is on me! Was hunting ML with my 16 year old grandson. We were driving off the mountain and noticed a very young boy who had shot a buck. He and his dad finished it off. After it was down we stopped to watch and the grandpa came up to the truck where the three of us were sitting, proud of what had just happened. He put his hand in the window to shake hands with the three of us, being so happy, and like dummies we just automatically shook hands with him. He then said it was his grandson's first year of putting for the deer hunt. I said that is great he could draw. His reply was that he was mentored by his grandmother, but she was sitting in the sideXside sicker than a dog. Great I thought. Two days later my grandson got sick. You guessed it he tested positive for Covid and then his whole family came down with flue like symptoms. Several days later we all got tested, but were all negative. Quarantine is not fun. I don't even shake hands with my bother now. Old habits die hard.

its hard to not shake someone's hand when they stick it out. I have not been able to shake this habit but I have stopped putting my hand out.

Once Again!

More SCARED Americans!

So Here Lately!

They're Claiming the Some People Now Have got COVID for the 2nd time!

And Now Claiming!

The Sshhiittt is Airborne!

As I've always Stated:

The .19 Cent Made in F'N CHINA Mask Ain't Gonna Save Your Ass!

China Could Put Something in all them CHEAP-ASS Masks & Poison 80% of Americans!

I shake hands and will continue to shake hands to anyone that sticks out their hand to me. This whole thing is so blown out of proportion that it is insane!
It’s a habit for me to put my hand out ! I don’t do the elbow bump or knuckles if you’re that scared to shake my hand your probably the same guy who’s mowing his lawn in a mask so I wouldn’t expect a hand shake anyways

Once Again!

More SCARED Americans!

So Here Lately!

They're Claiming the Some People Now Have got COVID for the 2nd time!

And Now Claiming!

The Sshhiittt is Airborne!

As I've always Stated:

The .19 Cent Made in F'N CHINA Mask Ain't Gonna Save Your Ass!

China Could Put Something in all them CHEAP-ASS Masks & Poison 80% of Americans!
The Governor of California spent 1billion on masks and made from China ... insane !

I remember one time before this covid thing, I finished up talking with a young guy and he extended his hand like you would to shake hands and It was a fist bump. I didn’t realize until it was too late and shook his fist. It was pretty funny. I think Ali G had the same thing happen.

Three years ago the flu was so bad that half the kids didn’t show up for class , now that’s a pandemic ?

Really?? For some like my friend it is a death sentence!
They couldn't even have a funeral for him!
I'm sorry to hear that. I have known at least 10 people who have gotten it and the only ones that it hit hard was 2 of them that already had pneumonia. The rest just had flu-like symptoms. I think that for those with underlying conditions or elderly, it hits them harder. Again, it seems that your friends case is not the norm but still tragic. I meant no disrespect.

Trumps America..
Get well..
Jester

So, you're saying he didn't do a damn thing until this virus came around and then decided to make a legacy out of something that zero humans on this planet could snap their fingers and make it stop.

Nevermind the vile crap that the democrat DC F Troop have been pulling since Jan 20, 2017.

The hand-wringing is stifling...

More SCARED Americans! NO not really Just
MORE SMART AMERICANS who are willing to error on the side of caution.

Yep I agree When a hot spot pops up that area needs to closed down quick, BUT not the whole County or State.

Too many Businesses closed and will never open again especially the restaurants in small communities that hire lots of people as far as I’m concerned we don’t own China a dime ! Screw them
Last count I know of, close to 700 businesses in NM have permanently closed. What if those 700 businesses generated $1 million each in revenue?

More SCARED Americans! NO not really Just
MORE SMART AMERICANS who are willing to error on the side of caution.

Problem is, the time has come and passed for caution. Caution was a time for a period of 3 to 4 weeks in mid March and early April. What we now know, caution has become a crutch to enable ineptness...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom