How far can you make it?

I had my nose pressed against the screen trying to navigate not knowing i would be sh**ing my pants in the next moment.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-06 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]Glad to see I am not the only one doing some laundry!

I made it all the way to the 5th level. Piece of cake.

Actually I had a feeling it was going to happen and it still scared the crap out of me. Bastage.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-06 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]LMAO
that was pretty good, getting my girlfriend as I type this...............:)
Quote: HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT SCARED ME SOOO BAD

I kept hitting the wall on the third level and had to start over. I know something bad is going to happen so I "chickened out" for now. Will try later!:)

Steve

I wanna know how you got my wife in such a good mood to snap this picture of her.

SOB

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Good heck after readin all them scary stories in the Hunting X files post that scared the shat out of me!! I nailed my funny bone of the chair

THANKS, I couldn't sleep tonight so I got on here to do something and now I'm scared as He!! and Now I really can't go to sleep. I couldn't get that chicks pic off of my computer fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CW

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom