How fast can you skin a deer?

He can handle a knife pretty good.
Quick and no wasted movements.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That Ain't a Deer!

A Jack-Rabbit Maybe!

Me & My Brother Did try & Break the World Record on Skinning a Buck once!

Both of us Cuttin & Hackin!

I Slipped towards Him with My Knife & Yanked the Knife back towards me so I didn't Stab Him!

Burried the SOB clear in to the Bone about 6" above my Right Knee!

The Nasty Gash Was just gonna have to Bleed cuzz I wasn't going to the Quack during Season!

Decided after that,one Guy & one Knife at a time on an Animal is enough!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>I knew some guys that could
>cut deer that fast........
>but it was usually in the
>dark.

LOL projp!

I Think the Technique was Pioneered & Grandfathered in Myton!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

well boys. I dint want to say any thing. but in younger days myton. s three dog had a class in night skinning- and I am glad to see , it has made its way to the big time, didn't show you no eyes did he.???

As elkun would say:

Not Fast Enough sometimes!:D

Wyoboypt, just about anyone back east hunting whitetails. Seen a kid on instagram ask a guy that had just killed a buck here in utah why you would ever field gut a deer. LOL

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Well if you can get it to the processor quickly i guess thatd work. Except around here they wont take an ungutted animal. Haha wierd to me!

.....and I thought I was skilled with a blade. Huh, I'd cut my hand off if I tried to do it that fast!
Impressive for sure.
Zeke

>That guy is good! I
>saw this video a few
>years ago and thought it
>was a pretty slick way
>to do it as well.
>
>
>http://www.wideopenspaces.com/skin-deer-golf-ball-pickup-truck-video/

You Guys see that PISSCUTTIN Rig?:D

We had a Guy from Myton try that trick a few years Back!

His House came Down!:D

How bout it Zeke you gonna use the Ford to Skin this year?

Elk assassin,
I'll have to use the wife's SUV if I do the "car" method since the truck is still DOA sitting in my driveway.
I've used the truck method to pull the hide off a couple deer before. It seems like it rips too much muscle for my liking. Maybe it's because it takes a while to get the deer back to my truck. We all know that critters are much easier to skin when they're warm and fresh.
Man that guy is fast with a knife.
Zeke

I grew up in a locker plant and skinned several hundred deer as a kid before I skinned my first buck. I don't skin for speed, I skin to have the meat left on the carcass and to a clean animal. It takes me around 10-15 minutes to skin and get it ready for the deer bag. The quicker you get the hide off the better it will taste.

>I grew up in a locker
>plant and skinned several hundred
>deer as a kid before
>I skinned my first buck.
> I don't skin for
>speed, I skin to have
>the meat left on the
>carcass and to a clean
>animal. It takes me
>around 10-15 minutes to skin
>and get it ready for
>the deer bag. The
>quicker you get the hide
>off the better it will
>taste.

Hey larrbo repeat that last line to the boys that "back out and recover in the mornin"!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom