How Fricken Long Have I Been Here?

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I can't remember how long I have been enjoying MM, and all it and you guys have to offer. Honestly, I love this site. Waaaaaay better than the rest. So, If you remember, when did ya first get here? I don't recall when I became a member. Maybe 2004 or so. Is there a way to find out? Anyway, here's to more years. mtmuley

I've been here a few minutes!

That's how Fricken long!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

I've been here since 99 or so...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I think 99 or 2000 although I don't post as much as some on here and I've only had one name who have had more names than my age.

"How Fricken Long Have I Been Here?"

Too friggen long if you ask me! :)

You're a good guy Muley!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Been about 12-1/2 years for myself here...came aboard in 2000 right after I bought my first 'puter that was a slow monster to operate....dial up system.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Wow when I saw this post I thought this would be the perfect time to grow some balls and jump on the MM bandwagon...I mean seriously who wouldn't wanna be an MMer!!

Howdy guys, I'm the FNG...AND DAMMIT, I KNOW 50% WHEN I SEE IT!! ;-)
681eel.jpg

~Z~

Late 98 or early 99 Great times.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I don't post as often as some of you real "regulars" but discovered MM somewhere in 98 or 99. I have certainly enjoyed.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

The older I get the more my memory fades.....but I think I got a computer for graduating high school in 1966. It wasn't long before I found MM. So right around 45 years.

Eel

Ive been a member since right after the Blue light special Fishlake cow elk slaughter. I just dont post as much as most on here. Thats been a minute.

I don't remember but I do remember there were only about 30 members?? It had to be some where around the late 90's

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I was one of the first members here. It was myself, wyodeerhunter and mattb. That had to have been 98 or 99.

never_catch, I don't know what the Hell that pic has to do with this thread, but Thank You anyway. mtmuley

Easy Beav!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

'99/2000 and I remember the ole dial up days!

Same 'handle' since then but I still get some dumba** that spell's it d-e-e-r instead of Dear....must be his lil' man syndrome.

Robb

Been here since 1999......still some folks around from then, but a lot that no longer post.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom