How has everyone done thus far

T

TheHunt

I shot a small elk and my son dropped a 4X2 blacktail on the last day of regular rifle season.

Passed on a bunch of whitetail bucks in eastern,wa. and then hunted blacktails back home with no luck. I will try again during the late season. I did get an antelope in wyoming.

I have only been out twice due to work, first year of archery for me. Hoping late season is a winner.

Three of us all shot our bucks this year in the first nine days of archery. My son shot a 4X5 muley on the first day, I shot a drop tine 5X5 on the day eight and our first time bow hunter buddy shot a 3X5 on day nine. None of them monsters, just nice bucks. The best part of the season for me was telling our buddy that just started bow hunting this year, that he would probably miss some very easy shots and on opening day he missed a very nice 5X5 at 20 yards. He could not believe he missed that buck and just looked at me like, you don't need to say anything. Great hunt.

I can add a 2x2 to my above post. Not seeing many blacktail in my area.

Haven't even started yet. I'll get serious in a couple more weeks.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

We added 2 more big bucks from Idaho last week. A 6X6 and a 5X5, both whitetail.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom