how many bucks

D

dirtman

I was just curious how many desert bucks you guys have taken in AZ during your life time with rifle and archery? And how many years hunting them? I am 30 years old so i been hunting Az desert for 20 years..

I don't know. I killed my first desert muley when I was 12. I'm 54 now. I had a streak of 20 out of 21 years that I killed a deer. That was back in the days when a tag was a given or still OTC. The year I didn't kill one I missed 3 different bucks.

I also don't know how big of deer I've killed since I never measured them or hunted with people that did or cared. The biggest buck I have had measured scored in the 180's. I've killed 2 bigger and a couple of others just smaller. However the smaller bucks may have scored just as well because they were so symmetrical. They just weren't as wide.

All of them came out of one unit.

i have taken 19 myself and my son has taken 3 then i have helped out on another 30 or so.

I meant to ask also how many with archery gear and how many with rifle..I have taken 8 with my rifle and 7 with my arrows.. I have helped frends with another 12 or so..

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom