how many NM are members on this MM?

Las Cruces by way of the Hondo Valley, Lincoln County (Billy the Kid Country).

GO AGGIES!

JT-From the White Mountains of AZ,
Now live in Dalhart, TX,
Work in and around (most of my time) Clayton, NM.

Aaron from Truth or Consequences, NM
And from as far as i can see the only one from Truth or Consequences. Glad to be here

Looking to hunt the Mayhill area for muley next week where would you reccomend?

I have a muley hunt in area 34 next week could you reccomend somewhere to hunt?

>Tularosa NM
>Units 34 & 36

I hunt 34 next week for muley, first time hunting NM can you suggest somewhere to hunt?

Steve from El Paso. 1993 NMSU grad. Hunting deer in Unit 17 next week and cow elk around Cimarron in early January.

Hi fellow hunters!!!

Tim from Albuquerque here! Thanks Vini for doing a great job on the site! I only have a Elk hunt this year. Cow elk on Vermjo December 13, coming up soon.

Muzzletim

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-08 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]Danny (aka Roswellson) from Las Cruces, originally from the crazy town of Roswell. Happy to be back in NM after being in Arizona for about 10 years. By the way, just shot some video of two Oryx east of Las Cruces. Check it out, hope it works:

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/view_video.php?viewkey=92d2124a67ea0f4cb5f8

I guess I didn't upload the video correctly. I'll try to fix it and repost. Anybody know what I did wrong? I used Windows Media Player so..............?

thanks

Kevin from Clovis, used to be in Lordsburg and was in Cruces for 8 years for college. Been hunting here my lifetime since I was 10 which is now 18 years of hunting in NM.

Trapking AKA Richard "Cazador" Baca owner of Antler Addiction Outfitters out of Albuquerque NM

Robert, NM born, 1/2 TX raised, the other right back here in the land of enchantment... currently Las Cruces.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom