How many of you are using this shooting technique?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
While I'm not a long range hunter, unless 400 yards counts, I do get their magazine .... Long Range Magazine. My buddy, Kregg, sends it to me. There's some good info. for any of you interested.

I caught this picture in the mag today and I was wondering how many of you guys have hunting buddies that you're close enough to that you use this shooting technique?
Might be an awkward request in the back country. I'd be worried if one of the my buddies actually agreed to it!

440551316.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Irresponsible method for taking big game at long ranges. PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT'S OK IF THEY GET AWAY SOMETIMES. Those are good campfire stories too.

Two people touching the weapon means twice as much can go wrong.

Long range hunting is pretty lame in my opinion but that's a not the point. Haha that's gotta be the dumbest damn thing I've ever seen. A backpack is going to be 10 times more steady than your best friends hind end. Not to mention that act might send the wrong message unless your into that sort of thing.

LAST EDITED ON May-13-16 AT 05:46PM (MST)[p]That's just poor form.

The guy on his knees needs a deeper plumbers crack in order for the rifle stock to maintain a firm position. He also needs to keep his head more centrally aligned with the shooters torso.

Only if she's agreeable.

Similar to what Feddoc said,'

The girl on her knees needs a deeper plumbers crack in order for the rifle stock to maintain a firm position. She also needs to keep her head more centrally aligned with the shooters torso. And, once in position, there is one more anchor point that can be utilized for rigidity and to the delight of the shooter. :)

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

That's Adam Eakle on His Knee's!:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

I must be childish, cause it makes laugh my butt off seeing that picture and reading replies.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

How much did they pay that dude in the picture to pose in that position. With his face visible!!!! LMAO
Sorry to that dude, it's just dang funny.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

>How much did they pay that
>dude in the picture to
>pose in that position. With
>his face visible!!!! LMAO
>Sorry to that dude, it's just
>dang funny.
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

It's Eakles Job to Steal the Spotlight!:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Never had a hunting pal I liked that well (and never will). Maybe those 2 are related, but that would be even worse. Does that still work if the camo doesn't match?

Wow, I never thought of that....and I thought I'd seen it all.
I must be childish too because I just snickered when I saw that pose by a couple posers.

I believe in knowing how to get the best rest possible and I think that's what separates the skilled from the wannabes but that's going too far for my taste.

Zeke

It's a Texas Two Step....Everything's Bigger in Texas...or...The Western Son..."I've Got...Brush....in my Face"...

Now if was a lady/woman who wouldn't want a good rest like that to shot from.(note to self find a Girl hunting partner) I guess I don't any close buddy's that would get in that position for me to shoot from or suck the poison from a snake bite. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Reckon there exists one of them psychotherapy feller that would be ethically obliged to charge big money to translate this here photo?

I was shooting on a range with a folded up blanket with the end of the barrel what I thought was beyond the blanket. When I got home the blanket had gun powder on it and had a hole burnt in it. BUDDY - SHORT GUN -BURNT - *@#$!@.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom