How many years you been hunting? - Goodie Giveaway

I don't think it would be the Years!

Not unless you added up the Minutes,Hours,Days,weeks & Months to see how many Years it added up to being!

Even though We could say it's been a lot of years!

Let's just say it Ain't enough!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Since there are 365 days in a year, I would guess I've been hunting for about 5 years.:)

Did I just get entered twice?

Eel

I walked out on the hill on a hunt with my Dad when I was 6. I haven't missed a season since then. So 42 very short years.

It's always an adventure!!!

Anyone else want to get entered? I'll pick a winner on Friday.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I can't believe how well these old guys can use a computer ! :)I know I am getting old and we never had a computer in my high school .

Worked the summer in a mining claim and auto wreckers in 1967, saved up $100' and bought a single shot Winchester 12 ga, and a Winchester Semi Auto 22 tube feed in Sept for $104. My mom gave me the extra five bucks to buy the guns and killed my first goose and duck that fall. Took my first deer at 18yoa.

Guess that makes 47 years.

Ed

[font size=+1]
And our winner is .... dz.

Thanks to everyone who shared.
[/font]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

First hunt day was Doves, September 1st 1971. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------support your local guzzlers. OHA life member,lapine oregon

1 in a 113 DZ. That's like drawing a strip tag.... ha ha I really don't know. I know though that I can't beat the 1 in 3 odds.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Started in Tenn. with rabbits at age 8, turned 79 last March 7th. That makes 71,hope for lots more. Have an archery hunt in Montana this Sept.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom