how to embed youtube

hhunter23

i cant seem to figure this out anyone know how? i cant find the youtube embed option anywhere.... is it supposed to be in the same place that the photo upload deal is? because im not seeing it... any help is appreciated.

"Shoot Straight"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-14 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]Copy the youtube url for your video (don't use www, just start with the word youtube. Then paste that url between "youtube" and "/youtube" both inside squared brackets.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-14 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-14 AT 09:21?PM (MST)

looks like this: (take out the XXX at the end)

[youtube]youtube.com/embed/YSzO331Qa5w[/youtubeXXX]

ARGGHHHHH

my fingers are too fat.

If you select 'reply with quote' on sticksenders message you can see what he means.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-14 AT 09:41AM (MST)[p]Repaired this thread with code hidden in post #4.

feddoc, your post #3 & my post #4 above are not viewable because your html code in post #2 was incomplete. You left off ---</iframe>--- at the end of your url string.

The normal angled style html code brackets don't work in postings on MM. After using UBB style straight brackets ][ and then posting, the server translates your posting into html code.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-14 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]

I can't get it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUIfTAOZx2w&list=TLV8DJbBleQOZt6oFTkyQy8h_Cs8stZo_L[/youtube]

Dillon put up very good tutorial on how to do it about 6 months ago but I can't seem to locate it now.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-14 AT 11:27PM (MST)[p]Just type into your post EXACTLY in the format as shown below. And you're all done.

Of course you will replace the filename "YSz0331Qa5W...." with the filename of the particular video you're trying to post. This filename is found by simply right-clicking on the video in question at YouTube.

youtube.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom