How to find a hunting partner

HUNT

I am looking for a hunting partner. I live in Western MN and have hunted MN whitetail for over 20 years with bow, shotgun, and muzzleloader. I have also hunted in Eastern WY for mule deer several times with my father and uncles. They stopped going about 5 years ago. I then went on a self guided archery elk hunt in CO. in 2003 with my x-brother inlaw was a good time but his hunting style was not mine. With the help of Jeff (Deerking) went on a 8 day high country backpack muzzy deer hunt in 2005 with my currant brother inlaw we had a great time and a good hunt. I asked him if he wanted to do a muzzy elk hunt next year or the year after and he said no it was to much work. I am open to all types of take Archery, muzzy, rifle. I am not able to do alot of scouting in the Western states would be able to drive out for one scouting trip during late summer. I take my hunting serious but the experiance still has to be enjoyable. If anyone is interested in talking about a posible hook up please email me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom