How to PM?? Help!!!

PJHntr

I feel like an idiot but can some please let me know how I go about sending a PM. I know how to reply to PMs but don't know how to send new PMs.

Find the person you want to send a PM to on a post then click on the second litlle icon that looks like a letter. That will open up a text box like this. Then just type in the pm and hit send.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-07 AT 05:02PM (MST)[p]click on the envelope to the right of the person's name
Oops to late

No problem PJHntr. Not that stupid. I sent one earlier and posted that I sent one but did not indicate to who. that was kinda stupid.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom