how to post

E

elknut209

I just finshed my deer and antlope mounts and want to post the pics but cant srink them down to post.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-09 AT 11:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-09 AT 11:27?PM (MST)

I think you can right click on the pic and go to preview or open. In the top left go to edit....click on stretch and skew...then reduce the size horizontally and vertically....then save the changes. You may have to do that until you get it small enough for MM to accept the size. That is how I reduce them on my computer at least.

Steve

Or if you can email them to [email protected] before 11 pm (mountain time), I can get them on for you.

You can try here too.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

goa_ban1.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom