How To Tell If Driving Too Fast!

kilowatt

430bfc1a601cd811.jpg

Brian,
You are spending way too much time in front of the computer screen. First day of school here in Wyoming and the family got a kick out of that pic.

Mike,

Hows it going back there, got them Elk scoped out and tied to a tree for you CA buddies?? Two of my hunting buds stopped by today to get a free drink here and they are headed to Region H next month and still have no game plan. LOL I know they will be partying more than hunting if they don't get serious. Same two along with another and I will be hunting Area 10 in Oct.

School started around here today too, and the neighbor boy was told to get on a certain bus, turns out the wrong one and they just left him about 3 miles across from where he was suppose to be dropped off. Driver wouldn't take him to here and no way for him to walk that far since a major freeway in between. Boy was his Mom PO'd here tonight. Think someone will be in deep do-do when she finishes with her yelling at school tomorrow morning.

Don't think you have that problem back there. Say hi to the family and good luck this season and for Gods sake, don't jump off the back of that truck like last time and mess yourself up, don't think your buds will be too happy.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom