how u guys doing

S

stuckinca

hey guys just thought i would drop in and see if any of u guys are not in jail still. i see some post so most have gotten out on bail. so any bear hunting yet this spring? was up in new mexico the other week and the bears were not out there yet or not around. there was still some snow so not to sure. well hope u guys have a good hunting season and get some good pics and plenty of bs to go along with them
stuck

Good Gawd Almighty Stuck,

Where the hell have you been? Mighty short leash she's got ya on I'd say!!! ;-)

The bears in Utah were out last week. Me 'n Ed caught three sitting at a table at Coldstone eating ice cream. Not too shabby for a couple of flabby assed hound guys!!

Jerk the ring out of your nose, take a stand with the woman and drop in on us from time to time, ya love sick pup!!! :)

-Dawg

so dawg how did u get out of jail so fast? pretty quick for a hound guy. u impress me yet again. well just been working to much and kids and all that. also a admin on a hunting forum so pretty busy with that. but get in here every now and then and have a read. good to see u and ed are still chasing those good looking women.
stuck

Yo, mate, you are still alive. Thought maybe a pig got ya when you didn't knife him good enough.
You still need to come and get a lion with the DAWG!!!;-)
Dump the women, save your money and come and get a good cat this winter.
TTYL, Catmando.

Good of you to stop by again stuck, though I shuddered when you mentioned that you'd been "working". Don't you know that working and women have spelled the doom to more hound doggers careers than alcohol, pestilence, disease, and prison sentences combined?? (okay, well maybe not prison sentences). I cringe to see you starting down this path so early in your life. But hang in there buddy, your luck may change soon to where you'll get both dumped and fired....then all you'll need to add are a couple of trashy hounds and you'll truly be one of us!! :)

I hope things are going well for you and the twins.

suck kind words from the trashy hounds men. well no women guys dont worrie. i have not gotten that strait in life. but the hole work thing is sure sucking the big one. yea i need a lion bad. just got to get out there and get one with dawg and try to stay out of the local pokey. thats going to be the hard part i think. the boys are doing really good growing fast and getting into all kinds of trouble. but life as a dad is good. hope u guys keep out of jail this summer
stuck

Hey stuk! donja worry, I am stuk in this sukkin place 2,Freakin liberal treehuggers evreywhere.I too want one uv those big TOMS 2.I took one in 86 in Nevada back when it was legal, got the paper work&all but if you look close you can see the milk on the lips! People say I have taken a couple of others but I dont now about that! I do know of SEVERAL guys that reportedly, maybe, could have,rumored to have, Allegedly taken some BIG CATS in the north country POST ACT and have brought them back to this GodForsakenHellHolePieceochit state. Has anyone ever been busted for importing a Lion that was legally taken outside of Ca?---------JUSTWONDERIN"---(HunterHarry)

hey harry were u living mate? yea this state sucks for sure. i dont see why we can bring them back into the state at all. makes no sence to me. well al ot of what this state does makes no sence to me. like not hunting lions any more. man i get so pissed when i start talking about this stuff. we can go to africa and kill stuff and bring it back to CA we can go shoot a grizzly bear and bring it back to CA why not a lion? give me a break.
stuck

Hey Stuck! I live in Winters Ca. just a little town off of HWY 505 east of Lake Berryessa.I used to live on a cattle ranch closer to lake Berryessa in Cappel Valley in Napa county.I had a lot of good times there, I used to be able to hunt and trap right out my front door!We used to have a few lions there too! I had a neighbor up the road that used to raise sheep and he killed a lion every year (on depredation permit) for about ten years! I accused him of raising sheep just so he could hunt lions!He didn't disagree, He took a couple of real good sized toms!I will post a photo of one of them soon.It was such a shame to see F&G come out to get the lion just so they could incinerate it!Don't get me started! and don't try to use logic when it comes to F'n Treehuggers.I once proposed in a letter to the editor to our local paper that F&G could sell the lion hunts (Depradation) and not only offset thier costs but make money to bail out this state!Forget it!I now live in town in Winters I have a real nice house and finally have a real trophy room,but I miss the freedom of living on the ranch,just the little things like being able to piss anywhere you want or not having to go somewhere else to shoot,Oh well I have about 10yrs on the job and I am going to pack it all up and head to Eastern Oregon,Yeah they got hippie pukes up there too, but not like down here!------ Take Care--(HunterHarry)--P.S Where are You?

well sounds like u have it pretty good up there. i am stuck in san diego. its not the greatest place in the world. welle its great in the summer with the girls at the beach but other then that it sucks. i cant wait to get to a free state one of theses days. i can only dream right now. at least with my job i get out of the city almost every day and work outdoors. well if u ever get down this way send me a email. a girl i know has grand parents that own a ranch up north with a lot of pigs so trying to get up there soon. hope u like the move up north and watch out for them hippies up there. hear bad storys about them
stuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom