How will Trump testing positive for Covid effect the election?

RBG was for population control for the blacks because she did not want them to gain more numbers in population. Other words she was a closet racist just like Sleepy Joe is. That is until Sleepy Joe needs their votes and lies to them big time to curry favor with them.
RELH

I'd be a hypocrite if I told Founder he couldn't hate Trump. I hated Obama for 8 year and I still do. I hope karma gets him and the ocean rises 20' (like he and all the climate alarmists promise) and wipes out his $15 million house. At least a big hurricane or tsunami.

Grizz, thanks for proving me correct. Your reading comprehension skills suck ass since you don’t understand what the word “if” means. I never directly threatened anyone other than to say “if” you do this, I will do that. That is called self defense, something you’ll be learning a lot about if you follow the Kyle Rittenhouse saga.

Still can’t believe you saved that post LMAO! Everyone now knows what a sissy you are since the internet gets your panties in a bunch. Please I’m begging you to turn me in to the authorities, please oh please!! This itch is something I would love to scratch cry baby!

Grizz, thanks for proving me correct. Your reading comprehension skills suck ass since you don’t understand what the word “if” means. I never directly threatened anyone other than to say “if” you do this, I will do that. That is called self defense, something you’ll be learning a lot about if you follow the Kyle Rittenhouse saga.

Still can’t believe you saved that post LMAO! Everyone now knows what a sissy you are since the internet gets your panties in a bunch. Please I’m begging you to turn me in to the authorities, please oh please!! This itch is something I would love to scratch cry baby!
Whatever...tuffie.

I do believe that Founder is entitled to his opinion. I find it interesting to learn his EVIL bent towards wishing the worst for the POTUS. So be it. This is his cite, from which he makes a living.

I am entitled to my opinion as well. We all express our opinions in different ways. One way is to discontinue supporting cites wherein the owners express/spew such wicked points of view. That is what his type does all the time.

So here you go, one Active Member forever signing off of this cite. I am sure I can find another hunter cite.
Well caelkhnter, I hate to see you go. I understand how difficult it often is to continue to contribute when dealing with some folks on this site, including Founder. But I find your contributions refreshing and well thought thru. There are too few contributors at your level.

On a different front.
Over 1 million Mink culled in Europe(Netherlands) due to Covid-19
27 out of 160 mink farms tested positive.
Spanish Health officials later ordered the culling of 92,700 mink on one farm after testing 90 and finding 78 positive for the virus.
does this mean the wild mink population here in the US could be a carrier someday soon and could it mean trappers could now get the virus by trapping possible infected animals this season.

On a different front.
Over 1 million Mink culled in Europe(Netherlands) due to Covid-19
27 out of 160 mink farms tested positive.
Spanish Health officials later ordered the culling of 92,700 mink on one farm after testing 90 and finding 78 positive for the virus.
does this mean the wild mink population here in the US could be a carrier someday soon and could it mean trappers could now get the virus by trapping possible infected animals this season.
Send the meat to China. They eat anything.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom