How would you feel??

4x4elk

OK, heres the deal, A none res. get's on here and claims all of his plans have fell through, and is asking for help in a state he does not know at all. I offer a little help and end up inviting the guy now nothing 100% but I sent him a map of the area I plan to hunt and about a week befor he is to come down I email the guy phone him and leave message's and no reply!! now don't get me wrong I could have of cared less if he was coming to hunt or not but a thank you for the map and by the way I won't be able to make it, would have been nice. Now I am not upset with the fact he did not come down because I went out seen elk and had a blast but I thought it was rude of this indavidual not to have the courtsy not to call or email no excuse needed. but don't expect me to be there i can't make it or I have made other plans or basicly go to hell!!! The other part is that I had made arrangements to get leagal to take him up in the wilderness area which I had to round up the game warden again and tell him never mind. Would you be pissed or just say o'well!

I feel o'well about it just a little courtsy would have been nice...

This happened recently with a friend of a friend. I had it set up for him to go out to Utah and hunt and he never called the guys that were going to help him out on his hunt. I was a little miffed until I found out he was in the hospital after having emergency open heart surgery. I felt like a jerk and hope that this guy you helped out did not have an emergency like this. I know its human nature to cuss this type of stuff but sometimes things happen that really keeps things in perspective.

Drum

Drum
I should have added that to my origanal statement that I may be jumping when I should wait to say anything I truly hope that nothing has gone wrong in that manner but I just wanted to put this out there so maybe he would reply and say something!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom