Howa 1500 6.5CM

ridgerunner

Very Active Member
Selling a Howa 1500 in 6.5CM. Lightweight set up with 20" barrel. Topped with a Leupold VX3HD 4.5-14x40 scope. Includes 9 boxes of ELDX ammo in 143 grain. Will ship to FFL in lower 48. Less than 100 rounds through it. Will consider breaking up or will sell it all for $1500.
6.5.jpg

ammo.jpg

Hi RR. Is that the one that weighs 4 lbs. 7 oz. and has the capped threaded muzzle?
If I may ask, reason for selling and any problems with it?
Thanks.

I went back to and found where I had it at 5 lbs 7 oz. I am not sure about the capped muzzle.

Reason for selling was I bought it as a backcountry, lightweight set up and really don't do that much of that style of hunting anymore so it sits in the safe. No problems with it at all, very smooth action, its a great gun but just doesn't fit my needs for my current stage in life.

Last edited:
RR, curious if it is the “superlite”configuration that came out recently and has the threaded muzzle and cap?

I bought the gun in 2017 I believe this is a different one, however it is super light, I think the rifle alone is 5# 7 oz.

Ridge, I was interested in the new superlite configuration that weighs 4 lbs. 7ozs. and has a threaded muzzle!
Yours is definitely tempting!