howdy

C

cowboy57

Am a new MM member and wanted to hey and i really like this site.live in central cal.

Good to see you here, Cowboy57. Theres a lot of good people and good stuff on this site.

Steve

What part of Central Kali you live in? There are some other MM'ers who also live in central part of state.

North coastal area for me in the Redwoods and Wine Country.

Brian

hello and thanks for the welcome.i live in Clovis, rite next to Fresno. u got to love the heat to live here.and i don't. may be someday....... thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome To MM..

Your name sounds familiar... I grew up in Clovis/Fresno and now live above Auberry...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON May-20-09 AT 10:24AM (MST)[p]Welcome aboard. It's good to see some more hunters from Ca. coming onboard. I used to live in Corning and couldn't stand the heat of the valley either, so we moved to Susanville about eighteen years ago and have never regreted it. Love it up here.

hey bucksnort not too far from me. know a lot of people who live up around that area.maybe will meet someday.good luck to you.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p]

Welcome Cowboy

Yeah, I live in Yuba City

Howdy Cowboy57. What size saddle do you prefer? (inside joke, just kidding!, lol)

Jump right in and join the fun!

Eel

Welcome dude, I am in Porterville just south of ya!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, it's past your bedtime!

Hdude, Jose needs a yob!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom