Hows Northern Utah deer looking?

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
Went up Monte Cristo for an overnight campout (Didn’t draw a deer tag this year). Saw a lot of bow hunters. Saw zero tracks. Saw zero wildlife. Just curious if the winter effects are the reason.

I talked to a guy who spent a week up there scouting. He said the one deer he saw looked to be in just fair shape.

Just kidding.

And That Right There Will Make Their BS Buck To Doe Management They're So Proud Of Look Good!

See That Hossy?

That Equals about 19-20 Bucks Per 100 Does!

Things Are Peachy!

But Count Me Some True Total Numbers Of Deer!

Hey elkhuntn247?

You Get A Count On The Mature Bucks within Them 4?

Numbers are down for sure. I saw probably 25 deer last weekend on the opener. 4 of them being bucks.

And That Right There Will Make Their BS Buck To Doe Management They're So Proud Of Look Good!

See That Hossy?

That Equals about 19-20 Bucks Per 100 Does!

Things Are Peachy!

But Count Me Some True Total Numbers Of Deer!

Hey elkhuntn247?

You Get A Count On The Mature Bucks within Them 4?

Ever been on Monte?

After you separate out all the CWMU, private and campgrounds, it's a pretty crowded place.

Just another of the units destroyed by the corporate hunting community. I guarantee the CWMU ain't planning on cutting a single tag.

I Have!

Was Up There With A Friend Several Years Ago And I Walked Right Up To A Trail Cam!

My Pic Was Taken!

So I Walked Up To It Point Blank & It Got My Close-Up Snapshot!

The Very Next Guy That Seen The Cam Destroyed The Cam,But He Must Of Already Knew The Cam Was There Or Seen It Long Before He Got Close To It!

Then The Owner Of The Trail Cam Thought It Was Me That Smashed It Because I Was The Last Pics On The Chip!

The Person That SMASHED The Cam Didn't Take The Chip Out Of It!

The Owner Threatened To Kick My Ass!

I'm Still Waitin For That Ass Kickin!

And It Was Some PRICK Here On MM That Told The Owner Who I Was Which Doesn't Bother Me!

But That PRICK Wouldn't Ever Pony Up & Tell Me Who He Was?

The Owner Of The CAM Was A Mad SOB!

I Wonder if Bux Was TUNING Cams Back Then?:D

Ever been on Monte?

After you separate out all the CWMU, private and campgrounds, it's a pretty crowded place.

Just another of the units destroyed by the corporate hunting community. I guarantee the CWMU ain't planning on cutting a single tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom