Hoyt Guys

brookhunter19

I bought a Vector this year and i am struggling with which quiver to go with. I want the lowest profile quiver Hoyt makes. I really like the hoyt two piece quiver but would like a quiver that is detachable. which hoyt quivers do you guys prefer?

I see you really like the hoyt quivers, i too got a vector but mine is a turbo. I went with a carbon fiber tight spot, its tight quarters and able to rotate to best suit you. It also has a qui k detach that is adjustable.
Moseley Middleton

The tight spot is the best quiver out in my opinion as long as it works with your sight.

I'm using the Hoyt Pro-Series single gripper on my Carbon Matrix, and no disrespect to the 'Tight-Spot' along with their faithful but after mounting both quivers to my bow...despite 'Tight-Spot's' claim to get the quiver closest to your riser, my Hoyt quiver has got em' beat. The mounting bracket on the Hoyt quiver is adjustable horizontally, which pending your specific riser will allow you to clamp the quiver to that bracket as close as possible...in fact my quiver will make contact with the riser if desired, which obviously is a no-no. The major advantage of the 'Tight-Spot' is the vibration dampening aspect it holds over the Hoyt model, which to me personally isn't that big of deal since the Carbon risers are virtually vibration free to begin with...also I like the way the first arrow is removed from the 'Tight-Spot' by coming straight out of the side as opposed to up and then out, but outside of those little differences I don't have any desire to switch from my Hoyt quiver to a 'Tight-Spot'.

How does any single piece quiver get closer than touching the cable guard?

The Hoyt is nothing but an exact copy of the Tightspot and both slide right up until the rod touches the cable guard.

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom