HR45

30inchbuck

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The day is imminent. Please check this out. Freedom is walking out the door. We'll be taken from within.

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.

We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

?It is registered
?You are fingerprinted
?You supply a current Driver's License
?You supply your Social Security #
?You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
?Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
?There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Ya, well maybe all people whom voted for Dems cause they were bummed at Bush administration will wake up for next election. Although i am very aware there are pro gun democrats out there, as a whole down party lines, Dems are for more control, GOP is not.
You cannot be in favor of our gun rights, hunting rights, and to many other things to list here, and vote a Dem ticket, in my opinion.
Im sure will get Piper, and HuntinD--- and the other liberals in here to scream and rant that this is not the partys fault, and voting party lines has nothing to do with it, but look at voting records across the board and you will see different, very easy argument to prove..

Check out the General Hunting forum, we've been hashing this one out for over a week now. Some tool named sagebrush1 thinks its okay to let them have our semi auto guns because he doesn't own any. And some dude named Deadred7o7 thinks the NRA is the worst organization since the Nazi's.

Don't worry just buy all the military rounds you can get and hide them well. Enacting laws can be done by cowards but enforcement is another issue. Feinstein said many years ago that if she had the power Mr and Mrs America would be told to turn in all guns. I think they are hoping that Katrina was an example of the weak spine of Americans. That 83 year old granny that was beat down and starving may not be comparable to millions of gun owners who may not take kindly to their neighbors being hauled away. Weak people who gain power tend to abuse it. Should be an interesting few years coming up.

If it doesn't pass one like it will, expect it, accept it.

Before you all go postal on me I'm not for it, it won't help, it's nonsense, and it's going to happen.

Why is it going to happen? because the majority wants it, simple as that. today at Mardi gras two scum bag punks opened up shooting into the crowd, 6 people including an infant injured and they're not sure if they'll all live or not. crap like this every day is the reason tighter gun control will happen, it doesn't mean it's going to do any good but the will of the majority will be fulfilled count on it. the 2nd will protect most guns from being taken from law abiding citizens, but it's going to get tougher and we're going to have more restrictions.

The only way to beat this is to change public opinion about gun owners, and that's a hard sell when morons pull crap like this on a regular basis.

OK Dude your first line is the one that concerns me. "Accept it."
Now Im not for accepting things like this. I mean what is your meaning there?
Should we just accept things like this? When is the time for action, the time for what our constitution allows us to do?

I thought I covered that, the constitution says we have the right to keep and bear arms. it doesn't say what type of arms, or what type of ammo, or what taxes can be levied on anything arms related, or how much screwing with gun owners is legal, all it says is we have the right to keep and bear arms nothing more.

The anti's can't come right out and grab all guns because of this, but they will try to restrict some types of weapons and ammo and tax both in time and they'll succeed because the majority of Americans want more gun control, not a ban on guns but more restrictions.

Tell me how you beat the majority in a democracy when there are no constitutional provisions to protect you when it comes to the details, then I'll say you don't have to accept it. I know these restrictions aren't going to do any good, just screw with law abiding gun owners that's a fact, but " gun control is bad M'Kay " isn't a plan to stop it, and it won't.

Actually a big majority of Americans support the second amendment. You might be correct about the key urban areas but they will have a tough time getting a national majority on this issue. Arizona will never vote for. Doesn't mean that Pelosi won't get it passed in congress but it will cost her dearly in the blue dog states.

>I thought I covered that, the
>constitution says we have the
>right to keep and bear
>arms. it doesn't say what
>type of arms, or what
>type of ammo, or what
>taxes can be levied on
>anything arms related, or how
>much screwing with gun owners
>is legal, all it says
>is we have the right
>to keep and bear arms
>nothing more.
>
> The anti's can't come right
>out and grab all guns
>because of this, but they
>will try to restrict some
>types of weapons and ammo
>and tax both in time
>and they'll succeed because the
>majority of Americans want more
>gun control, not a ban
>on guns but more restrictions.
>
>
> Tell me how you beat
>the majority in a democracy
>when there are no constitutional
>provisions to protect you when
>it comes to the details,
>then I'll say you don't
>have to accept it. I
>know these restrictions aren't going
>to do any good, just
>screw with law abiding gun
>owners that's a fact, but
>" gun control is bad
>M'Kay " isn't a plan
>to stop it, and it
>won't.

'Shall Not Be Infringed".

Four words that divide us.

Some of us believe in them...some do not.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

HR45-quote HD

"If it doesn't pass one like it will, expect it, accept it."

Yep, lets just all lay down and accept it! What kind of statement is that. I can not believe what comes out of your mouth.
What a no try, 2 jump, 2 stroke, chute fighting puss you are.
Here that everyone, lets just roll over and die and accept everything the libs want for us.
Man im so glad our forefathers had the guts to stand up and say we are not taking it anymore. Instead of, Hey except the taxes, we can not do anything about it.
Huntindude no doubt in my mind you have to squat to P... what a spineless puke you are.

RE: HR45-quote HD

bunco you're too dumb to argue with, but I like to figure out how to work with people like you so during harvest I can maximize their output, so I'll play along.

I said I didn't agree with it but the fact is the majority of Americans DO support the 2nd amenment, but they don't think that covers street sweepers and armour piercing bullets. the only way to win is to change their opinion, you can't beat the majority by talking crap like you do it only makes you look stupid, the last 2 elections should have proven this to you.

I have no doubt in my mind you P... in your pants, what a tard you are.

You also said....... "If it doesn't pass one like it will, expect it, accept it."

expect it, and accept it....... Now that doesnt sound anything like, we need to change the minds of people on the street, which i know you also said...... you talk in circles.. make a stand, stop squating and stand up!! Come on, you can do it big boy...

There is a higher percentage of people who want more gun restrictions than there were who wanted Obama elected, do you see what I'm saying?

This isn't a matter of preaching to the chior to get the results you want that's not going to help. all I'm saying is it's going to happen and no amount of pep talks and high 5's between gun owners is going to change it. where I live 98% of people own guns and are dead against any more gun control, in NYC it's about the opposite, how are you going to change their minds? as I keep saying changing public opinion is the ONLY way to change what's coming for gun owners, and everytime some punk reject shoots up innocent people like yeasterday that goal is harder to achieve.

This is the inevitable result of the support of reasonable gun laws by reasonable gun owners and thier preferred 2nd Amendment Rights lobbying group. This is the inevitable result of the 'Compromise First' attitude that some (Hdude) on this board have supported.

Kyle

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

yes I'll agree with what you said. Everytime sum punk shoots crap up it gets harder.
So how do we do it, threw education. Get word out, show proof. Everywhere there is a huge cancelled weapons permit issue going on, the crime rate goes down. Somewhere in Georgia or some state is a town that you have to own a fire arm. Crime is way down. Stats show it.. Wash DC had the most controls laws on the books of anyone yet one of highest crime rate.
Some how all this positive information has to get out. Along with fact, that we need to punish heavily anyone using a gun for a crime. That's how we battle it, with facts. We may loose, but im not just going to roll over....

Ok that's what I'm talking about, then why does the NRA spend most it's time and money attacking politians that are doing what they're elected to do? if we don't change the mind of the voter you can't win by attacking who they elect , the last two elections prove that.

I'm willing to do what I can even if I'm attacked by goobers who find fault in being a realist pointing out a failed strategy issue, unless gun rights groups take the case to the voter and work on them the fight to keep things as they are is lost in time mark my words.

Logic will never prevail on this issue against people who want to take your liberty away. Like trying to convince PETA people that hunting is a great thing to do. At some point when your friends are being arrested for owning illegal ammunition you will have to decide whether to stand and fight. Be well armed and proficient with your weapons and prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Having some liberal urban pukes forcing me into submission is not in my life plan.

OK Hdude explain how you think the NRA spends MOST of its time and money ATTACKING polititians. So, You consider fighting antigun legislation as attacking the poor politician? How about their political contributions to pro 2nd am candidates? How about Promoting womens shooting events, numerous youth programs, instructional shooting clinics, Eddie Eagle grade school program or all the other things that they spend most of the money on?

I didn't say that's all they do, I said they make attacking politians their plan to combat gun control and the spend a huge amount of time and money doing it. convince the voter they don't want gun control so politians will lean pro gun is where it's at.

Beating to death the fact an anti gun voter's candidate is anti gun is idiotic, that's who they want. preaching to the chior might bring in money but is loses elections, losing elections is how you lose. I can't make it any easier than that, if the majority wants gun control they're going to get it, change the way the majority thinks or lose the battle end of story.

Dude,you need to slow down with your typing and let your brain catch up.
NRA does not attack politicians, they fight legislation. They fight City ordinances and State laws that are unconstitutional. You seem to want to roll over let the anti's pass anything they want just because they won an election, but I dont see it that way. All of the NRA programs I listed previously are entirely for trying to change the public opinion in our favor. Get more kids and women involved. The NRA is one of the only organizations trying to change the voter majority, which in your own words is the answer, but you still try to bash em.

"Hdude, the Liberal Imposter"

The NRA doesn't go after politians? then I must be on a different propaganda and donation request list from them than you are.

Tell you what I'm done with this, you guys are so smart and have it so pegged I'm just going to stay out of the way and let you handle it. my thinking majority rules in a democracy is crazy talk anyway, what the hell was I thinking? sorry , get'em boys.

>OK Hdude explain how you think
>the NRA spends MOST of
>its time and money ATTACKING
>polititians. So, You consider fighting
>antigun legislation as attacking the
>poor politician? How about their
>political contributions to pro 2nd
>am candidates? How about Promoting
>womens shooting events, numerous youth
>programs, instructional shooting clinics, Eddie
>Eagle grade school program or
>all the other things that
>they spend most of the
>money on?

RUM you need to read about your NRA. They aint what their cracked up to be.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3247

http://nrawol.net/

Kyle

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

Yeah, I've read your links before,and I cant vouch for what they did or didnt do a half a century ago, and furthermore I dont care. Show me some recent proof, like in the last 20 years or so to support your claim that they are the bad guys, cause I can show you one helluva lot good stuff they do. You seem to have a beef with them for some reason, because it is impossible for any gun owner to not see the good they do.

>Yeah, I've read your links before,and
>I cant vouch for what
>they did or didnt do
>a half a century ago,
>and furthermore I dont care.
>Show me some recent proof,
>like in the last 20
>years or so to support
>your claim that they are
>the bad guys, cause I
>can show you one helluva
>lot good stuff they do.
>You seem to have a
>beef with them for some
>reason, because it is impossible
>for any gun owner to
>not see the good they
>do.

What they do "do" is except reasonable infringements of our 2A rights and that is what I have a problem with. I dont know if they know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"? Do you???

Kyle

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

OK, say they have made a few mistakes, compromises,or whatever,in your own words they were "reasonable". The point I am trying to make is there are alot of other way worse organizations that you could be thrashing instead of one that helps "only" 99% of the time.

There is no such thing as "reasonable" when it comes to gun control and the Bill of Rights. I will no longer support those that sell my rights down the river.
Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

See no talk of reasonable restrictions here.

Kyle

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

OK sorry I missed out on all the debate ive been busy.
Ok dude 1st things first. You say they can mess with ammo etc Im thinkin the founding fathers meant ammunition as well, see in order to bear arms you must be able to use them in thei functional capacity or they are no good. The reason for the bearing of arms not being infringed is so we the people can organize once our Govt gets too big, revolt and make a new republic perios.
That is the answer to you question about the democracy thing. It isnt the constituents of the congresspeople taht are speaking on this it is the congress, and all of their criminal syndicate.
I dont like it, it scares the hell out of me and I fgear one day we will be fighting and our kids will be fighting right here on our own soil. But Jefferson said it and I stand by it. I find that the statement about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants to be on target. I have no problem watering taht tree either with the blood of those I will take or my own. For that measure I am free and i will die honorably if it comes to that.
I don't know what the catalyst will be I pray it never comes, but I fear it is already rolling and soon their might be an uprising, I hope not. I pray for our president even tough I did not vote for him, I hope he does right, although I dont feel he will. When they come to your door what are you going to do?

>I agree 100%, but you are
>the one calling them "reasonable"
>in post #25

Their words not MINE!

Kyle

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

I am an NRA LIfe Member.

I despise them for MANY of their practices.

They waste more money on dumbazz mail, plaques, hats, silver bullets.....etc. Their customer service sucks.

They have prooven that they have no talent or capacity to develop a public opinion campaign.

I write them a a "nastygram" almost monthly.

NRA basically, has only recruited about 14% of this nations legitimate gun owners....alot of other people don't like them either.

All that being said, there simply is no other way to keep these gungrabbers off your doorstep. Period.

If you do not join and become a name on their list, you are cutting your own throat.

Every member is a point of power...voter...and politicians need those votes.

One of these days, when these fools pass this dumb legislation, I don't want to ask, "why didn't somebody do somthing about this?"

Hate 'em if you want too, but become a member so WE ALL can keep our guns.....and ammo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom