Huge bull moose shot on the Ogden unit

cjg_beef

Saw pics of a giant bull shot this morning on the Ogden unit. Heard it was a lucky guy who drew one of the expo tags. Had a whole film crew up there filming it. Hope someone posts pics, video and maybe the story. I met the guy who has been watching the bull for a few months now and he told me a little and showed me some pics. Biggest moose I've ever seen. Congrats to the hunter!

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff
http://www.workmanpredatorcalls.com

Are ya sure it wasn't the Gov tag holder?

Not seeing any hunt dates open yet for moose?

Gov tag Sept.1st------

Just curious thanks

Robb

>Saw pics of a giant bull
>shot this morning on the
>Ogden unit. Heard it
>was a lucky guy who
>drew one of the expo
>tags. Had a whole
>film crew up there filming
>it. Hope someone posts
>pics, video and maybe the
>story. I met the
>guy who has been watching
>the bull for a few
>months now and he told
>me a little and showed
>me some pics. Biggest
>moose I've ever seen.
>Congrats to the hunter!
>
>Workman Predator Calls Field Staff
>http://www.workmanpredatorcalls.com

PLEASE get a pic from this guy to share!

That's one of the biggest moose I have ever seen come out Utah. It was the sportsman tag holder .

I guessed that right it was the sportsman tag. Good for him.

That is one hell of a moose. Not hard horned yet which surprised me a little. Wonder where it stands as far as a state record.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-16 AT 11:30AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-16 AT 11:29?AM (MST)

Yes that Idaho moose was a pig too! Three big moose were shot with the same Idaho outfitter, Deadline during the first three days of the season. I was there, over 550 inches of gross moose on the ground w/ those three great bulls! One for the books!

Yes,
I understand Mr. 30Hart is the proud recipient of the third bull in that Idaho Facebook post.
Impressive line-up of bulls!

Congrats to all the lucky Bullwinkle slayers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom