Huge Update on NM Barbary Benefit Raffle

LCHC

All New Mexico MM'rs please go see the updates on this raffle posted in the MM classified Ads Forums.

Sales are slowing but lots on new great prizes added for 2nd and 3rd tickets drawn out.

Thanks for all the help from NM. I have mailed stubs to Eunice, Santa Fe, Roswell,Grants, Las Cruces, and Weed, NM. Lots of folks have said they wanted tickets so please get the word out.

Thanks and everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Tye

Tye
I can meet you in cruses sometime after 5 pm tomorrow to give you the money for a few trys. I am having engagement pics done in Mesilla so ill call you after.

Last big push to get tickets sold. I still have a ton to sell before the drawing. We have some great prizes and its for a great cause.

If you would like tickets please let me know. I have also been getting $$ thru Paypal.

Thanks again all MM's for your help on this benefit raffle.

LCHC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom