Huh, looks like habitat work is paying off

Catch and release. I let him go by my house since I live right by the island.

Brought him home thinking he would make a great pet for the kids but....after 3 trips to hospital and many stitches later, I figured it was best to let this one go and get a turtle instead.

A SNAPPIN Turtle?

Catch and release. I let him go by my house since I live right by the island.

Brought him home thinking he would make a great pet for the kids but....after 3 trips to hospital and many stitches later, I figured it was best to let this one go and get a turtle instead.

Got my 10 year old all worked up. He's convinced he's gonna have to set some traps in the front yard.

I'm assuming he's there because of global warming?

Got my 10 year old all worked up. He's convinced he's gonna have to set some traps in the front yard.

I'm assuming he's there because of global warming?
All joking aside, I think he moved here from California to get in on those house prices before they mirror Cali’s......another few weeks is all it’ll take.

Good luck to all you youngsters trying to find an affordable place to live in this state!

All joking aside, I think he moved here from California to get in on those house prices before they mirror Cali’s......another few weeks is all it’ll take.

Good luck to all you youngsters trying to find an affordable place to live in this state!

I told my oldest what our house is worth, now the temple is being built 2 blocks from here, I saw him consider how many years I had left

Yup, I live just south of that building site. Been here ten years and cannot believe what house prices have became!

I’m finally getting to the point where I need sheet rock in basement. Wife says I better buy now before prices are as bad as everything else! U want a sheet rock job Hoss?!

Yup, I live just south of that building site. Been here ten years and cannot believe what house prices have became!

I’m finally getting to the point where I need sheet rock in basement. Wife says I better buy now before prices are as bad as everything else! U want a sheet rock job Hoss?!
STOP! You'll have to file an Environmental Impact Report now. Cost is around $3000. You have an endangered species living in your state. Welcome to California.

A home in CA. that sold for $300,000 back in 2008 are now selling for $ 600,000 today.
RELH

Booked til July. Sheetrock, compared to everything else has been pretty calm on pricing. Generally all the manufacturers bumped the same %, the same week. Rumor is a big outfit drug them into court for price fixing. So this year so far it's up .02 a ft. No where close to lumber. Although supply yard says trucking is harder to get, which I assume means prices rise.

But now I guess I have to move. MM members in the area is almost as bad as a sex offender in the area?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom