Human Migration to Idaho

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
Well Governor Newsom in CA made it mandatory to wear masks in public today. I can’t make this up. I sell agricultural real estate out here in California and I would imagine Idaho is seeing a huge migration from CA? I just looked at a UHAUL chart across the nation for one way trips and Boise was #1 in the nation for one way trucks being received. Guess where departing one way trips are #1, yep, Bay Area. The republicans in northern CA are all talking pack it up and leave. What a mess! Arizona is getting pounded from CA evacuees, as is Texas.

One more thing, if you think Boise Idaho real estate prices are high now, get ready for it to go higher. I wish I was heavy in the market in Idaho about now.

Also saw and heard that massive amounts of people are fleeing WA and OR for Idaho due to complete government incompetence in those states. Lucky us!! So much for the peaceful serenity of a conservative state.

The influx continues and real estate continues to boom here in Boise/Meridian. Californians are buying up the neighborhood(s) as fast as the houses hit the market.

If this keeps up for 5 more years the area will be so crowded it will mirror So Cal freeway congestion.
One good thing is our house should be worth allot more when we decide to relocate in about 6 years.

With the new emphasis on working from home telecommuting there will definitely be people moving out of big cities. I think my mountain community here in CA is going to be hit hard by this.

They are moving into every nook and cranny. I have never seen the woods so packed as they are right now. Are all these people moving out of the cities

One more thing, if you think Boise Idaho real estate prices are high now, get ready for it to go higher. I wish I was heavy in the market in Idaho about now.
They are, still far far. Cheaper per acre in Idaho then Mt & . Co idaho's, realestate prices, are, why my wife and I moved there from. Montana, last fall
We paid far less for the 530 acres we bought in Idaho, we couldn't come close to it anywhere in Montana,

Last edited:
God help us....although where we are there is little land for sale and what'is is very remote.
And the lack of cell service should keep many of the liberal insects out as well.
I know there are a few good ones, we now have them as neighbors, but for most?,,,,when they bail they bring their Marxism with them....f*ck em...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom