hunt application forms?

Santana

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-11 AT 10:29AM (MST)[p]I need to fill out paper applications for NR moose, sheep and goat, but I can't find where to download them on the DOW website and they're not in the brochures. I give up, where are they hidden?

The state is Colorado - sorry.

You need to call DOW and have them send you the forms. They are computer read, so they don't like you to print them out due to differences in printers and such. Make sure you fill in per the directions and use the right color ink. Call soon...Deadline is postmark by April 5.

It should, that is where I used to get them, now I do it all online (I am a resident though).

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Thanks to everyone for your advice. My situation is a little complicated. I am overseas and won't return to the states until the day before the deadline. And when I do return I won't be home where my paper brochures are waiting for me. But I went online and requested another set of brochures be sent to the address where I'll be arriving. Hopefully they'll be there and I can get the sheep-goat-moose applications postmarked in time. The other species I can do online. I wish Colorado would go totally online for all species, resident and nonresident alike. Thanks again and good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom