Hunt Of A Lifetime needs your tag!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
Guys:

Hunt of A Lifetime needs your unused New Mexico big game tags!

We are a non-profit organization who makes dreams come true for seriously and/or terminally ill children whose dream is to go on a big game hunt.

But the only way it can happen is with YOU! If you're not able to use any tags you have drawn, please feel free to go to our website, wwww.hoalarizona.org and send us your tag.

I know that New Mexico is a little different than AZ when it comes to tag donations, but if you contact the AZ/New Mexico State Ambassador Matt Minshall, he can help you get it done.

Thanks,

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
Arizona Hunt Of A Lifetime

Here is a photo of Luc Orton who got a donated AZ Strip deer tag last year and the biggest buck he has ever taken! This was due to the generosity of a sportsman from Idaho.

8543lucas__orton_hoal_13b_2010.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-11 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]That's a great cause! What are the rules in NM for tag donation if someone can't make a hunt or wants to donate it? I'm sure I could search for it, but I figure someone around here knows.

From what I am told, you will have to turn the tag back in to NM G&F and then the process of reissuing starts for HOAL. The AZ/NM State Ambassador for HOAL Matt Minshall, knows how it works. You just need to call him 602-471-3038 and he'll walk you through the process.

Thanks!

Don Martin
HOAL Arizona

ANY BIG GAME TAG WORKS FOR US AND THE KIDS!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

Got it, sent you an e-mail back. THANKS!

Look for Matt Minshall to be contacting you!!

Don Martin
AZ HOAL

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom