Hunt types

Muleyhunter05

My dad and I are looking at applying for an antelope hunt this year I was looking on the division's website and it was talking about type 1 or type 2 permits if someone could advise me to what that means that would be awesome. Also what does it mean when looking through the regulations what does the "special" tag mean?

Type 1 &2 are full priced antlered or any tags. Special tags are a higher priced tag that is a seperate draw with sometimes better drawing odds.

To expand on the type 1 & 2 question, the type 2 can be a different date than the other and/or only allow hunting within a certain part of that unit, such as being limited to private land or within so many miles of a particular drainage or boundary like a highway or river, etc. They are the same price, but it shows right on the season dates section for the animal what the restriction means for the particular unit if it has both listed.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom