Hunter Alerts - Great Service

Founder

Founder Since 1999
OK, this is not just a plug for an advertiser, I truly love this service. I have such a hard time remembering everything I need to do and getting the emails and text messages about draw deadlines is nice. I really wish they could remind me of everything else in life too.....picking up kids, doing taxes, paying bills, getting work done, etc.

Anyway, real nice service they offer. Well worth the $25.00 IMO. I got it for free, but I'm special......LOL......jsut kidding......I'm not. I really do like it though.

Any of you other guys using it yet? What you think? Worth the $25.00?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Sorry! HunterAlerts.com
They advertise here on the site.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Get a gmail account. Free. Use the calendar to set recurring alerts for each application you do and you can set multiple reminders to go to your phone and email that trigger up to 4 weeks before the due date.

Huntin fool sends alerts to my e-mail which go to my phone. I'm one of those that need a reminder because I usually put it off then forget.

So I got my reminder that the Nevada application deadline is about here. I have to say, I really like the service they offer. They did have a screw up with the New Mexico alerts a few weeks ago, but have promised that everything will be double and triple checked so it never happens again. Just a little new business learning thing.

Anyway, this service is nice for me cause I have a heck of a time remembering all the app. dates.

I'm sure there are a few more of you making use of the service. How are you all liking it?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom