Hunter Biden guilty plea?

RELH

Long Time Member

Biden's son agrees to plead guilty in federal tax, gun case as GOP probe intensifies

___________________________________________________________________________________________
You can bet your last dollar that Hunter has worked out with sleepy Joe to get a full pardon before the next election is or before sleepy Joe leaves office.
If the plea deal involves doing prison time, I doubt it, the pardon will come before he serves a day in the gray bar hotel. The crime family marches on giving the American citizens the middle finger.
RELH

I figured o jump on here and read someone's favorite "moral equivalent" speech.

I guess he's on vacation

Biden's son agrees to plead guilty in federal tax, gun case as GOP probe intensifies

___________________________________________________________________________________________
You can bet your last dollar that Hunter has worked out with sleepy Joe to get a full pardon before the next election is or before sleepy Joe leaves office.
If the plea deal involves doing prison time, I doubt it, the pardon will come before he serves a day in the gray bar hotel. The crime family marches on giving the American citizens the middle finger.
RELH

And people still think these punks have any authority over them.

Brandon is Fredo. Dems have no problem making their problems disappear by any means necessary. I think it will be big mike or Newsome in the end. Press is finally asking questions after 8 years... something is up and someone must be sacrificed to save the snake.

If the liberal press is beginning to ask tough questions, that tells me that certain high ranking Democrats have given permission to sink sleepy Joe because they know they can not win with him running.
RELH

If the liberal press is beginning to ask tough questions, that tells me that certain high ranking Democrats have given permission to sink sleepy Joe because they know they can not win with him running.
RELH
Wishful thinking…

Homer keep up with the news, certain high ranking Democrats have been caught saying they do not want sleepy Joe to run again for fear his medical condition and corruption problems will sink him in the General election.
Those liberal news agencies did not turn over a new leaf and become more conservative in the past few months.

Homer keep up with the news, certain high ranking Democrats have been caught saying they do not want sleepy Joe to run again for fear his medical condition and corruption problems will sink him in the General election.
Those liberal news agencies did not turn over a new leaf and become more conservative in the past few months.

But pelosi said their stance on abortion will save the party in 2024 like it helped avert disaster in 2022...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom