Hunter the good son...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member

Oh boy this is not good for Joe Biden if true. This could very well be fake news but my guess is probably not and just think if Joe Biden wins Hunter could be an advisor or be given a cabinet position. If I were Trump I would hammer this home on debate night. You may not like Trump and I certainly don't think he is the most articulate person in the world but how anyone could possibly put a man who's son is linked to human trafficking in the Oval Office is beyond me. Apparently this story just broke today so we'll see where it goes but Hillary Clinton hit Trump with the Russia BS in their debate which turned out to be a farce so I think turnabout is fair play and Trump should answer every question with a side note that Joe Biden's son is involved in human trafficking. Kind of like this...

Chris Wallace: "Mr. President, what is your plan on healthcare?"

Trump: "Well Chris as you know, human trafficking is detrimental to the health of the victims and so my administration is committed to arrest people like Hunter Biden who is my opponent's son, that are involved in such disgusting practices. If Joe Biden wins, his son the human trafficker will be given a role in Joe's administration which will further harm the overall health of the victims of human trafficking."

Yes totally Trumps fault... damn that rotten bastard for diverting attention away from the China virus

Who among us hasn't been kicked out of the navy for snorting cocaine, knocked up a stripper, preyed upon his brother's widow, collected $3.5 million in secret wire transfers from the wife of Moscow's former mayor, received $1.5 billion from China and millions from Ukraine, all while his dad is Vice President of the USA?? The guy has been busy, but nothing to see here... he's a democrat.

This is another story on this matter and Shayl Attkisson is pretty reputable independent reporter.

This is another story on this matter and Shayl Attkisson is pretty reputable independent reporter.

Yes she's one of the reporters that Obama/Biden spied on

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom