hunters, antis, ranchers and enviro-wacks

O

outtabreath

It amazes me how much people on this site rant incessantly about ranchers and antis and enviro-wacks. I have been around alot of types of people in my life and I can vouch for the fact that there are just as many idiot greenies out there as there are ignorant hunters and anti-hunters. It is my opinion that we all, in fact, want the same thing. That would be a healthy planet full of healthy animals. I live in a pretty liberal area and was very reluctant to ever publicly mention my hunting adventures. Alot of people around here frown on it. Well, perhaps that was my own misconception. After keeping a lid on my exploits for years, I had had enough. My enthusiasm for hunting, and telling a good story got the better of me. Well, surprise surprise. Alot of the people I thought were anti-hunters, were just non-hunters. People I knew to be vegetarians ( heaven forbid) were eager for a bite of venison or wild turkey or smoked trout. I will say this... alot of folks have a warped opinion of hunting and hunters, but it doesn't take that much to convince them that many of their beliefs are unfounded. Have some patience with others. We do live in the " Land of the Free" and we all see things in our own way. And if I don't wanna to eat tofu , I ain't gonna eat it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom