Hunters Incentives !!!!

AZMIGHTYMULIES

I'm sure most of us are tired of all the rattan and raven about not being able too be drawn out for these special limited entry tags, or how low the deer herd #'s are , etc etc. Ya, the deer herds are lower than they should be, that I agree w/ and I'm sure we would love to see the deer herd #'s go through the roof . But because the deer herd #'s are low is the reason why tag permits being allocated are decreasing all the time . Why are the Herd #'so low ? Who are we going to blame for this ? IMHO , we can only blame are selves . It's not just the DWR's fault in every state, it's not just predator's . It's us . Yes I agree to an extent that the DWR does not do everything they can do to help regulate or manage our deer herds . But if we as hunters, if all of us were to step up too the plate and let are voices and concerns be heard, we as hunters can change things if all of us were to step up too the plate . But the average hunter(usually the ones who complain) don't step up too the plate or do nothing as for predator control or even volunteer w/ certain wildlife management projects . Predator's are a huge problem, whether it's coyote or cougars, predator #'s are out of control and they take a huge hit in the deer herd #'s . What if the DWR would give an incentive, like an extra bonus point for every 10 coyotes you kill and turn in or an extra point for every mountain tag you fill ? The benefit in return would allow the Deer herd #'s go up and as you build up your points and build up your points quicker, maybe you'd be able to draw a limited entry tag that much quicker .

Well AZ!

If I've earns a Point for every 10 Yotes I've took the DWR Owes me an LE Elk Tag!

Please have them send it before all the LE Units are FRICKED Up!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Hey buddy I'm w/ ya . I'm on the say vote . Everytime I go to the AZ Strip I unload my 223 on the coyotes . For some of who are real hardcore dedicated hunters, who go out during off season and knock down some coyotes, or go out w/ a cougar tag in hand or put forth some time and hours doing projects for the DWR or BLM , we all should be rewarded , and bonus points would maybe be a good incentive, maybe an incentive that could even motivate others to get out and be more involved . We all know the DWR has limited funds, less so now than ever due to some of the cut's that have gone into effect because of our economy .

Ya,
I never hunted them to try & make a Buck,too Flea infested for me!

Price of Fuel is hurtin damn bad!

I won't tell anybody what my 'PISSCUTTER Track Pot Pie' cost me this year!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

10 yotes=1 bonus pt, they would owe me 6.5 pts in the last 5 yrs alone.... Why do we need more incentive? We know it will help...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom