Huntin Fool Back Issues

GBTG

Hoping someone could send me last years issues of Huntin Fool Magazine 2008. Can't afford the subscription but enjoy the articles and the hunt info even if it is dated. Let me know what you need for them. Thanks a lot.
Much appreciated,
Dave Lieffort
[email protected]

Dave,

Huntin Fool members can buy back issues of the monthly magazine, they cost $10 a piece. They don't have all of the back issues from 2008.

If you can't afford the $100 bucks per year, which by the way is like $8.333 per issue but now you want to buy them, what are you willing to pay for a whole years worth?? Think about it, those that do pay for the "service" most likely won't want to give them away free.

Not trying to come down on you hard but look at it from the other side of the coin....they paid to have the service and you want it for a cheaper rate.

Brian

Way over priced. I would rather use that $100 for gas for my own scouting than do it through some magazine.

"""Way over priced. I would rather use that $100 for gas for my own scouting than do it through some magazine"""

Good luck!

Well, Im not made of money by any means in fact I try real hard to spend my hunting money wisely which is exactly why I subscribe to the best magazine and info out there. I have a whole pile of huntinfool mags Id give ya if your close ? Im in Loveland,co. Gary

That $100 for the Huntin Fool is a no brainer

I would be willing to give you my back issues just to help a brother out but if I have to ship them its a killer

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences"
Robert Green Ingersoll

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-09 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]Thanks so much guys for your goodwill offer.
I'd be happy to pay shipping and extra for your time.
Let me know what you need. It's the help we give one another at sites like these that bonds us as brothers and hunters whether it's in the field or in cyberspace. I live in Wisconsin if anyone nearby is considering sending them.
God Bless,
Dave
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom