Huntin Fool / Eastmans choices

cjboz

Very Active Member
What were their picks for this year for Mule Deer. PM would be great I am curious about the zones we apply for.
Any ifo would be appreciated

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-08 AT 00:05AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-08 AT 00:04?AM (MST)

I'm usually one of the 1st to get the Fool and don't expect it for another week, the Nevada issue anyways.

And I'll be another to stay away from their top deer picks.

I hear what you are saying. I hope they dont post any of my choices this year. How many applicants do you think they add to the draw on certain zones? I am not bashing any of these outfits I am just greedy and want a tag:) good luck this spring

I Hope They Put 241-245 As There First Pick.It Will Help Me Out,They Put That Unit First The Last Couple Years,I Hope I Hope.Good Luck Gordon RAM4G

Got mine today. ALL top choices were the East side. One of the better units was left off. Guess I know where Garth and Jason are applying. lol.

BTW, how'd they draw 231 again in 07?????????

Yo-Cali.... Garth's was a landowner tag in 114--mzzzy and Jason's a different unit but the same gig...

Interesting reading as they really favor the West side units...I can see why...late date--migration hunts with some snow in california.....

I am sticking with my same 3 favorite buck units....one mzzy the other 2 bow buck.

My same 3 elk choices... 1 rifle, 1 muzzy and 1 bow....then just 2 toss-in choices for 4 & 5...

The sheep... put 5 units in a hat and have the Mrs pull them out 1 at a time as my choices.... does it even matter!! ha

Robb

I am getting married in May, In the process of buying a house, putting in for a few tags and paying back student loans:)I am just a young buck trying to use some resources. Dont worry I will be a subscriber this next year. Love their magazines anyway.

Cjboz, I know the feeling. However, I never skimped on my hunting. I can remember using my student loan money to front the tag fee for nonresident sheep tags in NV, (something like $1,600 then). I am usually in debt up to my rear from April to about July each year waiting for all my funds to be refunded.

Big, thats why I didn't quote them, just general info.

Nv is one state I know pretty well and i look @ the "Fool" to see where NOT to apply. I do like the shortcut to draw odds the best.

I like the huntinfool,but my top choices wont be the their top picks,only because of the draw odds.
Example last year they had 221 late buck rifle #1hunt. It had 1410 applicants for 2 tags.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom