Huntin Fool Service - update

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-16 AT 01:57PM (MST)[p]Thought I'd update everyone on the stellar service I'm receiving from the folks at Huntin Fool. The original post can be found a few posts down.

So since I chalked it up to a common mishap of losing my phone number when I called two weeks ago and still haven't received a call back, I called back on Thursday 2/11/16 at 12:47 pm. Again, they take my name and number and question and indicate that someone will return my call. And again, here I sit still waiting. I don't even want a return call at this point.

Muley,
I think they just don't like you. LOL
As I mentioned in your other post I still have not heard back from the outfitter they recommended. But I did receive a e-mail from Jeff Warren from HF yesterday asking if I received all the information I was looking for and if I didn't like that outfitter he would try to find one that fit my needs.

Thursday, 2/11/16 - my mistake. If their return call list is really this long, they're way under-staffed to be offering the services that they advertise.

I would guess like many businesses, once slurped up by new owners, the new powers gut the business, take all the profits, leave the business minimaly functional, and move on to the next.

I love that their new strategy fell apart the last few years. The new owners thought they could swoop in, double the price or you can't talk to the "pros" and they would ride into the sunset with loads of cash. Well.... that didn't work so well now did it.
They keep sending me junk to renew. No thanks
Bring back Jason, Adam, kirt, John and Chris and I'll send them a check.

Not much unit advice has changed since HF was sold. I'm a subscriber but limit what I use it for. They have a couple huge pieces of misinformation in 2 states I'm not about to bring to their attention. I use these to my advantage when applying. They've been publishing these same wrong items for at least 8 years!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Three of my group, took turns for years subscribing up until last year. We are done now!

It's crazy to go back and compare the old issues to the new, a decade later!

They seem to be filtering through employees also. How much more of an expert are these guys than everyone else?

I'm sure whether I ask about unit #73, #64, or #19 I'd get the standard - "pray for snow" and "can be good for a 170" as if they'd actually been to the unit themselves.

>Not much unit advice has changed
>since HF was sold. I'm
>a subscriber but limit what
>I use it for. They
>have a couple huge pieces
>of misinformation in 2 states
>I'm not about to bring
>to their attention. I
>use these to my advantage
>when applying. They've been
>publishing these same wrong items
>for at least 8 years!
>
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>NRA, UWC & DP Hate
>Club

Hope you draw the tag this year Zim!

Horniac

I guess I'll pile on. I hosted Garth and Jason for a Cali turkey hunt MANY years ago. I signed up for the very first issues. They were stapled together newsletters back then. My brother and I were members from the very start. About two years ago, my bro called and said he had two quick questions to ask a consultant. The staff refused. They said they'd be happy to upgrade him to a premium membership and would put him in contact right away. My bro said how many years he'd been a member. They didn't care. 'Click' was my bro's answer. Nuff said!

I bet if you call them and ask if you can buy tickets for one of their 89,000 annual membership drives you get a call back.

I think it' still worth $100 to me. but not a penny more.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I alternate years between them and eastmans just because I get sick of the same one after a year, I'm on month 4 and not sure what to do in the future. I only apply in 4 states and know what I'm going to do. Have been enjoying western hunter for the most part, might try another one next year and not do eastman or the HF. I called in twice this year to the HF and the phone call was dropped both times and could not hear the guy talking, like he was out hiking for sheds and trying to work at the same time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom