Huntinfool story of first hunt

bigbrowns

A few months ago I submitted a story to Huntingfool for their magazine. This was my first time submitting a story to a magazine company. To my suprise and extreme excitement they selected the story for their July issue. The story is about my brother in law's first Deer hunt this past December.

I have provided a link to the July magazine issue so you can read the story as well as the magazine. Page 122

If you are a Huntinfool member you can go to the Members section to vote for the story you like the most. If my story is selected I will win a rifle. If I win I'm planning on giving the rifle to my brother in law for his first rifle. The story is currently in 3rd place. The story is listed as "Az Coues Deer" for Chris Andrew.

https://www.huntinfool.com/eMag/DX_OA/

If your not a member I highly recommend joining, because their magazine is one of the best in my opinon. They are currently re-doing their web site. Hopefully it will be a lot easier to use as well.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks for sharing the link and congrats to your BIL on a great deer. Article was well written and a pleasure to read. Well Done sir!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom